Toolkit Evaluation

Toolkit 

Evaluation

Toolkit has been my biggest weakness and could be my biggest downfall. It's been a big eye opener for me and how I spend my time and it's been the biggest struggle the longer that time has gone on. I don't know what I should be expecting past this point but all I know that the date is due and I have to submit and accept whatever is thrown my way. Would have I done this differently the next time round? Of course. It's been a year of university that has me close to the edge. Pushing me and it's been a struggle. I learnt a lot and enjoyed yet despise it at the same time. But It's been an honour. My confidence has been pushed with this year. Where I feel like my confidence is like an open wound on my work and it's evident to everyone. I feel like I showed good progress and maybe shown some protentional through my unconfident filled wound.

Signing of

Kyle Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Collab Productions Concept Art Pipeline.

Pre production Character Sheet

Industry Collab- Production: Main